The MIRIBEL family becomes again the sole owner of all shares of the Group.
BPI France and GARIBALDI PARTICIPATIONS, which held respectively 36,62 % and 6,12 % of MP hygiene’s capital for 5 years, have transferred their shareholdings to MIRIBEL SAS, which is the holding company controlled by the MIRIBEL family. Following this transfer, the MIRIBEL family becomes again the sole owner of all shares of the Group.
This sale of shares along with a CAPEX development of the Group have been financed by:
- a capital increase of MIRIBEL SAS of more than € 7 million;
- a € 10 million bond granted to MP hygiene by FONDS NOUVEL
which is managed by IDINVEST PARTNERS, and a € 4,6 million senior credit agreement granted by LCL and LA BANQUE POSTALE to MP hygiene.
Marc MIRIBEL would like to thank BPI France and GARIBALDI PARTICIPATIONS for the past years of close and fruitful collaboration, which have enabled MP hygiene to continue its development.
The legal aspect of this transaction has been carried out by:
- Colin MILAR with the law firm SIMONS & SIMONS for LCL and La Banque POSTALE;
- Sophie PERUS with the law firm EVERSHEDS for IDINVEST PARTNERS;
- Olivier CATELAND with the law firm RATHEAUX and Cédric MONTFORT with the law firm CAYSE AVOCATS for MP hygiene.
In 2016, MP hygiene’s turnover will reach € 73 millions with an EBITDA of € 10,5 millions.
It employs 190 people to produce 32.000 tones of cellulose wadding.
ANNONAY, December 12, 2016